..Well heres what the past few days have been like for her:
7:00 am- Wake up coz I have woken up whiney, cranky and upset.
7:00 am to 7:30 am- Sit with me in my bed, asking me to calm down and to explain to her why I have been howling.
7:30-8:00 am- Sit with me in the rest room while trying to brush my teeth and figure out what Im whining about.
8:00 am to 8:15 am - Clean up the living room after I have thrown up. Clean me up and change clothes (both hers and mine)
8:15 am to 8:30 am- Try and feed me oatmeal so that she can give me some tylenol for the high fever that has been spiking the past few days
8:30- Give up on the oatmeal and suggest eggs instead..So cook some eggs and try and feed me that. I dont like either..so fresh round of throwing up!
8:30 am to 9 am- Clean up , run washer, call up the drs office, make appointment, search for car keys (while carrying me around all the time)
9:30 to 10 am- drs clinic, dr suggests urine test so collect sample containers, fresh round of tears from me, oh and fresh round of throwing up at the drs clinic.
10 am to 12 noon- More whining and crying and refusing to eat and more demands to be carried around.
1 pm to 3 pm - Sleep for a bit so mommy can shower in peace and get some work done.
Spend all evening curled up in a little ball on the couch..refusing to eat.
wake up 3 times in the night to complain of ear ache and oh wait..to throw up too!
So thats how we spent Sunday at our house!
Im better now. Turns out I have borderline UTI which may explain the fever. So I am on some antibiotics. Meanwhile the lab is running further cultures so that we learn more.
Actually the fever and the general sickness may also explain why I was turning into 'that child'.
Where was dad during all this drama you ask?? Well he was right here, but for some reason I decided I wouldnt let him hold me, touch me or even be in the same room as me :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Trisha is the mommy's baby. I hope that she gets better soon!
Saw your update on FB so I checked here to see what's going on ... sounds rough ! I really hope she gets better soon !
Been a while since we chatted, let's connect sometime when things settle ! :-)
Post a Comment